laser sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if any manufacturer makes a camblock laser for the ruger p95. I found grip lasers, front rail lasers but no camblock lasers. ( the camblock is the round metal rod beneath the barrel end)
If anyone has seen one I would really apreciate knowing where you found it!!! Thanks, Al

GhosT

Blackhawk
I am a Crimson Trace Whore....that said....

If ya find a GREAT(not just good) Laser setup for my P95...
LET ME KNOW!

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
alan0905 said:
Does anyone know if any manufacturer makes a camblock laser for the ruger p95. I found grip lasers, front rail lasers but no camblock lasers. ( the camblock is the round metal rod beneath the barrel end)
If anyone has seen one I would really apreciate knowing where you found it!!! Thanks, Al

I thought that was the Guide Rod. :roll:

PAVTXER

Single-Sixer
EdgeSR9 said:
alan0905 said:

:? me to.

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
Lasermax is the most common guide rod laser around, they make them for the most popular pistols but not the P95. They are pretty expensive, about $300 across the board. I have one pistol with a factory installed CT grip, it works fine but I'm just not that into these things at all.

boomer1

Single-Sixer
PAVTXER said:
EdgeSR9 said:
alan0905 said:

:? me to.

A review of the instruction manual shows that the alan is using the name given to that piece by Ruger.

http://www.ruger.com/products/_manuals/pSeries-9.pdf

I thought the same thing, but I guess not necessarily so.

boomer :wink: