Kinda snuck in the back door with these...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Joe S.

Hunter
Thanks to a generous member on here i was able to obtain two pieces of Callshot brass. I enjoy his posts so much and all the camaraderie of this site because of the fanclub's members i had to have some of my own!

Tangocharlie was really nice and only charged me $25 a piece, about half the going rate from what i understand! I had to sell my original record signed by Elvis to get em, but my record player broke years ago and my 44 Flattop still works fine!!

Here's to ya Mr Call!

4E6CE352-D9E8-46D3-A602-320A90E57041-4093-000003D2E7632602_zps8e550eb9.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
I never had any problems getting mine in the door. All 500 of them!
They are nice & a great reminder of a valued friendship.

gunsbam69

Hunter
I was under the impression Steve actually had a brass manufacturing business, and was planning to put in an order for a pile. I'm glad Tank finally spilled the beans awhile back, cus I was gut hooked and about to send a PM to Mr. Call requesting an order when they ran them again :roll:

callshot

Blackhawk
Thanks for your post about the brass. Sorry you had to give up your Elvis record. Here is a picture of the brass as it arrived from the manufacture (Starline). There was 10,000 per box and you can see there was 4 boxes. At $25.00 a piece and an Elvis record, somebody is getting rich off this. It sounds like something Hoover would do.

img_0769.jpg

Here is a picture of it as I was getting it ready to ship to those that pre-ordered it. It didn't seem like a collectors item back then. the Sherrif here keeps checking the crime scenes and so far hasn't found any of it left at the scene of the crime. There will not be another run of this brass because I would need to order 100 thousand and I can't handle that much.

img_0770.jpg

gunsbam69 I only have a BS business, not brass. I have been known to give one to someone that visits me and buys the huckleberry shakes. All within reason, of course.

Steve

Latest posts