Is There a Better Way to Get Ahold of Ruger Customer Service

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Delbert

Bearcat
Sorry if this is in wrong place, but there's no listing for this question.

Got a new to me, used Super Wrangler and have been trying for over a week to contact Ruger CS to see if they can send me a box, trigger lock and anything else, that these pistols would come with from the factory.

All numbers for contact is #336-949-5200, and I've been trying mornings to what they have listed closing time, to get them on the phone, but to no luck. I understand busy, but NOT busy every second of the day, unless closure for vacation or plant burned down and everyone's gone.

Anything else I can do to get in contact with Ruger? Another phone # or email contact that I've not seen listed?

TIA
Delbert

With all large companies with huge confusing websites I find that Googling the *brand*/phone number will generally get me a live customer service rep without wading thru an electronic AI.. Not every time, but more often than not.. Its worth a shot...

BMW Rider

Bearcat
I just called that number this morning, selected the options from the menu for the gun it was about and got right through to a person. The beep after the category selection sounds like a busy signal for a second. Did you wait after the beep? Maybe try again?

Delbert

Bearcat
Can't have a beep if all you get is a busy signal day after day, at various times of the day. But thanks, I got thru to Ruger by their email contact service and got most of the items they were able to send me.

John in WYO

Single-Sixer
It appears to me that Ruger and the Wyoming Game and Fish Headquarters in Cheyenne have the same folks (not) answering the phone.
At least not during the years I lived in Cheyenne 2008-2019…..the main number rang and rang and rang and rang…..☹️

Latest posts