I love GP100s. Lets see yours!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

WyoGunner

Single-Sixer
Nothing fancy, but it serves me well. I shot these groups offhand at 25 yards. The left is .357 and the right is .38 special.

DSC01521-1.jpg

Ferdinand

Single-Sixer
Here's mine. I bought it new 21 years ago and have put 30K or so rounds through it since then. It's still as accurate as it was when it was new - shoots groups a bit over an inch at 25 yards rested with the right handloads.

IMG_3728.jpg

Nogunsmith4me

Single-Sixer
Here's mine wearing one of her few different sets of grips depending on the occasion :wink: Love this gun.... One of the greatest in my book!
mvc048f.jpg
mvc012f.jpg

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
WyoGunner that is a 4" with empty shells for show and like I said it was my first gun purchase and I know that when I held it in my hand it felt good.My house had been burglarized 3 times so I got a home alarm system and my GP and thats what got me into and enjoying various types of guns and going to the range.I am learning new things everyday reading this fourm one of which is safety that can never be stressed enough. Someday I,ll get the hang of resizeing my pics thanks, Dusterman

Quietdood

Bearcat
CD - those black grip panels are very appealing. I think they look better. Nice Bansai too... and a nice resolution to boot.

Nogunsmith4me

Single-Sixer
Hey CDFingers!...those are very nice set of black grips, I like them a lot. They will look cool on my blued GP100...Hmmmmm, now you got me thinking about shopping around for a new set of panels :roll:

LTB45

Bearcat
Here is my baby, first revolver I ever bought.

DSCN0834.jpg

Since this pic I put on a Millet white site.

Here is the new custom Holster that I had made for her. Pic taken by the maker, shipped today. I can hardly wait!!!!

CUSTOMGP100HOLSTER.jpg

I think that my baby will look great in this!!!

Nogunsmith4me

Single-Sixer
LTB45":117eliqy said:
Here is my baby, first revolver I ever bought.

DSCN0834.jpg

Since this pic I put on a Millet white site.

Here is the new custom Holster that I had made for her. Pic taken by the maker, shipped today. I can hardly wait!!!!

CUSTOMGP100HOLSTER.jpg

I think that my baby will look great in this!!!

Yes it does!!.. :shock: very nice. Does he make holster as a bussines or just for fun? Do you have his email address?

Zebraranger

Single-Sixer
Here's mine. I spoke with Earl at Trailmaster Holsters yesterday, very nice guy and very reasonable prices. I asked him about making one for each (smaller one for the 101 and higher ride). Thanks for the heads up LTB.
DSC07324.jpg

Nogunsmith4me

Single-Sixer
In case anybody wants to know:
Holster are designed, crafted and tested by Earl Southard, Owner/Operator. Build time on a different rig is about 1 1/2 weeks. Build time on panels is running about 4-5 days.
You can contact Trailmaster at [email protected] for information about different panels,another rig or any other questions.

44s Rock

Bearcat
Mine in second config and recent mods! First with Hogue Grips, Second with new Crimsont Trace laser grips and third w/ CT grips and Teak panels from 41 Magnum. Holster form Simply Rugged!

RUGERGP100.jpg

DSC_1055.jpg

DSC_1127.jpg

e3mrk

Bearcat
Ruger3.jpg

Ruger2.jpg

Here is Mine from Both Sides.
I really like the Fire Sites I installed.