Holster for a Seecamp 32 Auto Pistol

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
Looking for an inexpensive belt holster for a Seecamp 32 auto pistol, Can be either leather or kydex. Searched online w/o any luck so any help I can get would be appreciated.

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
https://store.bearcreekholsters.com/collections/seecamp-holsters/leather Great guy to do business with! Very quick service!

sncup

Single-Sixer
I went to Walmart looking for a belt carrier for my cell phone. Found one that "might fit" on discount.

When I got it home it was too small for my smart phone. Thinking about it I tried my Keltec P32. The P32 fits upside down with the muzzle rear and the butt in the air. A little triming with scissors and the remaining flap nicely holds the P32. $10 for nice holster that might not be recognized as such if uncovered.

certified angus

Bearcat
Try Versacarry. I have a couple of holsters for my LC9s, and a C7 70. They often have sales on the 2018 Commander, at aroung $20. Sign up for their newsletter to get a heads up on deals

https://versacarry.com/

Rook

Blackhawk
I'm just curious as to why you'd want to carry such a small pocket pistol in a belt holster?

coach

Hunter
If you talking really inexpensive I once made a pocket holster for a small .32 out of plastic milk jug and duct tape. I may have seen someone on YouTube or a website do it. Pretty easy to figure out in any case.

Son carried a little 380 in a "smart phone" looking belt pouch for a while. Very innocuous and perfect discrete carry w/o any fuss. Downside is it's much less "structured" and requires more "indexing" of the gun during draw.

Mokwaw

Bearcat
Don't have a Seecamp, but have a Kel-Tec P-32 with a belt clip. Works good in front pocket, inside waistline, or just under belt. Easy to get a shooting grip when drawing.