HELP HOW DO I POST PICS TO THE CLASSIFIED SITE?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hittman

Staff member
Imgur or one of the other hosting sites.
Not Photobucket unless you're willing to shell out $400 a year to them.

we've been using the 'imgur'; and works for us for simple picture moving, hosting, and the thing to remeber is when you left click your image ( picture) and it comes on the screen, to the right will be the list of "links" and the one we use is the 5th one down....and also at the bottom of that list is a size listing and we find that the "large thumbnail" works best, AND you have to do this for each picture you want to down load,click, copy and paste,,,, have NOT found a default setting, just have to do it each time...very simple ....good luck
we are still trying to get our pictures OFF the photobutt site, have to do it one at a time, when we are able to even get in or on the site and dodge ad pop ups, and screen fading as well as complete screen "lockup" (freeze) :x find I have to simple 'delete' the ones I "need" to delete and just ignore or leave the rest of them...
screw 'em........ :(

Johnnu2

Hunter
rugerguy, I found that when I deleted my Photobucket account, I received a notice that all of my pics would be deleted in 48 hours.... I guess they wanted me to re-think my decision to remove myself from their 'greed'. So, if you're not trying to 'rescue' your pics, but simply want to delete them, all you have to do is delete your account and they will be GONE.... (so they say)

J.

The Preacher

Single-Sixer
That's what I did Johnnu2; just deleted my account, got the message, and let it go. All my pics are in my computer so...
Just hope they deleted everything like they said they would! :roll:

The Preacher

Johnnu2

Hunter
As part of the deletion process, it asked for a "reason"; I simply said "You guys are getting way too greedy".

Good move Preacher... we little guys can still "vote with our feet".

John