Guns for sale.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jpdesign

Single-Sixer
Time to get rid of some projects. All are fully functioning, just may need re finishing.

1). Ruger 10/22 takedown. All Plastic internals removed, replaced with factory metal. Bolt buffer, bolt polished, trigger job. Great shooting rifle. Some scuffs on stock, not much. 1 10 round black, 1 10 round clear, 2 25 round ruger. Asking $400.
Also have ruger walnut stock. Cut and fit to takedown. Stock has been thinned and lightened, ready to clear. I can clear if need for a little more. $150
Ram line folding stock, cut and fit to takedown. Added picatany rail under forearm with vertical grip. $100

2). Nagant revolver 1895. Only revolver you can put a silencer on. I have 4 50 round boxes of ammo, and two partials. I got the trigger pull to around 6 pounds. $250

3). Winchester Model 12, 12 ga. Shooter. Actually two guns (receivers). One full gun, with two forearms. One full length with adjustable brinley choke (only a modified with the gun), one cut to 18.25", both adjusted to fit the main gun. Also second receiver for parts, and another barrel. $900

Will post picture this evening, or in the morning or can email. Prices plus shipping.