Galloway Precision

Help Support Ruger Forum:

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
Just installed my new SS guide rod and aluminum striker indicator.Both products are top quality,easy to install.The gun feels more solid.Two thumbs up for Galloway... :D

Billinator

Bearcat
Awesome! Thats good to know. I've been trying to buy both of those for going on 2 weeks now. Gotta wait til he fixes the payment thing. Id like to get the SS mag release, but don't know if it is available for the Dshaped ones or not. Does anyone have the SS mag release?

Verndog

Blackhawk
EdgeSR9 said:
Just installed my new SS guide rod and aluminum striker indicator.Both products are top quality,easy to install.The gun feels more solid.Two thumbs up for Galloway... :D

Thanks for the report, but which gun was this on?

jhearne

Buckeye
Billinator said:
Awesome! Thats good to know. I've been trying to buy both of those for going on 2 weeks now. Gotta wait til he fixes the payment thing. Id like to get the SS mag release, but don't know if it is available for the Dshaped ones or not. Does anyone have the SS mag release?

I have it for the round button SR9s, love it. The extension is just right for me. I'd expect the D Shaped one to be along sometime soon, and work just as well.

Josh

jhearne

Buckeye
Verndog said:
EdgeSR9 said:

Thanks for the report, but which gun was this on?

Judging by his handle, I'm guessing the SR9 :), the indicator would work on any of the SR pistols I believe. I'm pretty sure the SR9 guide rod would fit the SR40, but I'm pretty sure, you'd need to keep the spring rates the same. I'm not certain on the guide rod though. I haven't seen both side by side to compare the misc. parts.

Josh

Gunsby_Blazen

Single-Sixer
i am still "wanting" to do business with the guy but i keep running into snags it seems.
:(
i cant find the place on his site where you can place orders
and i got a list of things i am going to be ordering too....

RMFC

Bearcat
At the top of his SR9/40 page he mentions he could have a checkout service available by the end of the week. His PayPal seller account was limited due to the fact that he sell firearm parts. I called to confirm and he said it should definitely be up sometime this weekend.

Simms65

Bearcat
I'm very much looking forward to getting two of his stainless steel striker indicators whenever he has them available.

Gunsby_Blazen

Single-Sixer
i hope he does not sell out before i can make my order.
this is what happened last time and i have been waiting ever since to shoot my gun. i could buy replacement parts from ruger but why do that if i am going to buy them from Galloway as well. might as well just buy the parts once instead of twice.

MAN ALIVE!
i better keep my eyes peeled.

Egalloway

Single-Sixer
Thanks for all the kind words edgeSR9. Really good to hear customers happy and willing to share that with fellow SR fans.

I'm really sorry about the Paypal checkout thing guys. I had no idea and they have been real children about it. We parted ways officially today as my money from them is being transfered. They found the word flashhider in my wording and that was enough to seal my fate apparently. :shock:

Anyways I've been getting some orders by mail and they are shipping as they come. I'm not in threat of running out of anything so no worries.
I've got a prototype coming in for the Dshaped mag release so it's coming soon. Hang-on I promise.

I should have google checkout setup by this weekend end so please bare with me. The site will be stripped of any offensive language like flashhider :roll: so it should be good to go for a long time.

Gunsby_Blazen if I haven't already to talked to you or replied to email please drop me a line or call and I'll be happy to try and get arrangements for you or anyone else interested in parts set up. But hopefully by the end of this week you'll be able to just order them off the site like any normal business. So far my luck has been anything but normal with this but hey it's good stuff right? :D

Gunsby_Blazen

Single-Sixer
RAD!
Thanks Man!

And I am sorry about that deal with paypal. If you ask me, that is a bunch of bull! I really dont know what to make of that.

Glad to hear you are getting things worked out. I sent you an e-mail the other day but i may want to add one of those striker indicators onto it.
i could shoot you a call or I could wait to order online; just a couple days is no big deal to me.
...whatever is easier for you.

Just a side question, but will you be adding any info about your AKs on your website? my brother is an AK fanatic!
Your website says Green river barrels, did you mean to put Green Mountain?
It is in the same sentence as Elk River receivers so i reckon it was a typo because of that.

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
Egalloway said:
Thanks for all the kind words edgeSR9. Really good to hear customers happy and willing to share that with fellow SR fans.

I'm really sorry about the Paypal checkout thing guys. I had no idea and they have been real children about it. We parted ways officially today as my money from them is being transfered. They found the word flashhider in my wording and that was enough to seal my fate apparently. :shock:

Anyways I've been getting some orders by mail and they are shipping as they come. I'm not in threat of running out of anything so no worries.
I've got a prototype coming in for the Dshaped mag release so it's coming soon. Hang-on I promise.

I should have google checkout setup by this weekend end so please bare with me. The site will be stripped of any offensive language like flashhider :roll: so it should be good to go for a long time.

Gunsby_Blazen if I haven't already to talked to you or replied to email please drop me a line or call and I'll be happy to try and get arrangements for you or anyone else interested in parts set up. But hopefully by the end of this week you'll be able to just order them off the site like any normal business. So far my luck has been anything but normal with this but hey it's good stuff right? :D

Eric,The parts are spot on.Can't wait for the mount for a red dot.
Thanks again for providing performance parts for the SR fans.

Gunsby_Blazen

Single-Sixer
are only the guide rod's for sale now???

edit:
never mind, i just checked your site and its all updated now.
i will be placing an order for a lot of your products once your competition kit gets finalized and is shipping...

jhearne

Buckeye
Sal1950 said:
Josh,
Did I miss the posting of the trigger pull weight tests with the Galloway springs?
Sal

Nope, just forgot about it again. Will try and remember if I can this week....even setting multiple reminders on my phone right now before I submit this post!! (and they're set!)

Josh

EdgeSR9

Bearcat
martinj001 said:
Just placed my order for the last part I need in "ticking out" my carry SR9c, the polished striker indicator. :)

You will be happy,it really does smooth up the pull a little.(Most noticable with a polished trigger group)

Billinator

Bearcat
I recieved the SS guiderod and Aluminum striker indicator on Thursday, pretty good for placing the order on Monday. Everything looks great, definately adds weight to the muzzle end, also it really did smooth out the trigger more. Thanks Eric.....

Latest posts