Flatbolt .350 mag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
Buddy Nimrod308 and I hit a little local gunshow Saturday and he spied a pretty decent flatbolt in .350 Rem. Mag. It had sights, didn't see rings but he might have had them, I never asked. Bluing was nice, stock had a few fairly minor dings. Pad looked correct (rounded edge red pad), stock was uncut, pretty plain wood. Seller was asking $850. We didn't bring it home either of us but not sure we shouldn't have. How nice would one need to be to be worth that price?

MADISON

Single-Sixer
I don't remember the model number but, somebody made a very light
18 inch 350 Magnum. Others made a regular weight and length rifle.
The regular, size and weight kicked like a mule. Can you emagine what the little 18 inch barrel would do to your shoulder?

winchester37

Single-Sixer
so, you saw a flatbolt RS in 350 ....and passed it at $800-850??? well worth the money. flatbolt......RS.....350.....all the bells and they all whistle.

Hi I paid that for a minty one about 7 years ago I have seen them from $800 for a well used one too $ 2700 for a NIB one but that was at a Cabelas store I think if you wanted one that was a fair price

GRAMPS

Hotel1Actual

Bearcat
A friend of mine had a NIB flatbolt 350RM and sold it for alot more
than he thought he was going to get for it.

horseshoe

Single-Sixer
I bought one several years ago and it is the best rifle I have ever owned. If you are worried about the kick load it down and if not load it up. I have quite a few lighter cal rifles but always know I am covered for just about anyuthing with the 350 mag. A lot of people always want to compare them to the Model 600 with the 18 inch barrel but there is no comparison.