Finished my collection

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Stuckinga

Bearcat
Finished my collection today, well for GP100's anyway, bought a 6" to go with my 3" and 4" , going to the range in the morning to try them all out together.

operator

Bearcat
Is your 3" adjustable sight? Hate to tell you but there is also a 5" gp100 that you need!!!
100_0108.jpg

protoolman

Service-Sixer
As well as the .38 only variations , blued variations and the export PD DAOs with full lug hammers etc.... Hey Weaselmeat how many GPs in different variations you got?

radicalrod

Hunter
I do believe STEVE is on to something.......COMPLETELY CRAZY is what it should be called......heck I only "NEED" maybe 10 more 6 1/2 Flat tops to "COMPLETE" my BKH46 collection.......unless my direction changes .....then I can start on the BKH47's :D :D :D never mind the BKH40's....... see ya RR.

Beaver Creek

Single-Sixer
Yes, it is unending. I have been trying to complete a Redhawk collection. Sounded easy at first. Only 21 variations of caliber, finish & barrel length. Then along the way there was 3 front sight variations, 7 or 10 groove ribs, left or right disassembly tabs, "U" S/N's, asterisk S/N's, special issues. Two years ago I needed only 2 guns to complete the collection. After two years and acquiring 10-12 Redhawks...let's see....I believe I need only 2 guns.

jmfc606

Single-Sixer
I'm a little late to this thread but before I even saw the the pictures I started chuckling. I've never used the word finished and collection in the same sentence. No offense to the op, I'm not picking on you. Just remember when your "done" there is no more fun!!