F/S Surefire 350 lumens rechargeable weapon light

Help Support Ruger Forum:

black bear 84

Bearcat
MOUNTING OPTIONS

I HAVE THREE MOUNTING OPTIONS FOR YOUR WEAPON LIGHT.
All will attach securely to Picatinny rails or Weaver bases

First is an all steel quick detach LEVER mount
Second is an ultra lightweight all aluminum nut mount
Third is an aluminum OFFSET mount on the Daniel Defense style
Your choice

2011_03110001.jpg

SWITCH OPTIONS

For the weapon light I have four switch options.

First: A pressure pad switch with straight cord (for rifles)
Second: A pressure pad switch with curly cord (for shotguns)
And for those that don't like cables on their guns:
Third: A momentary and also click on/off switch
Fourth: A momentary and turn on/ off switch (Surefire system)

2011_03110010.jpg

[/b]

black bear 84

Bearcat
With my options you can customize the light to your needs.
I have pressure pad cable switches or momentary push button rifle switches, regular anodized or hard anodized finishes, 1 level 350 lumens lamps or 5 level lamps.

E-mail me at
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information, pictures, options and references.

Cheers

[/b]

black bear 84

Bearcat
Can be attached to the scope
with the optional Picatinny rail

2010_07150330.jpg

E-mail me at jcharles11784(at)Yahoo(dot)com
for more information,OPTIONS and references

black bear 84

Bearcat
I offer three different mounts for your weapon light, an all steel, quick detachable LEVER mount, an ultralight Weaver style mount and a Daniel Defense style offset mount.

Why an offset?
It can serve you well if you have only a long top Picatinny rail (where your scope is) the offset will take the flashlight out of the line of sight if you want to mount it on the top rail

Also very practical for those that use a vertical fore grip.

2004_01260001.jpg

black bear 84

Bearcat
I offer three different mounts for your weapon light, an all steel, quick detachable LEVER mount, an ultralight Weaver style mount and a Daniel Defense style offset mount.

Why an offset?
It can serve you well if you have only a long top Picatinny rail (where your scope is) the offset will take the flashlight out of the line of sight if you want to mount it on the top rail

Also very practical for those that use a vertical fore grip.

2004_01260001.jpg

black bear 84

Bearcat
Weapon light $175 in glossy anodized or
$185 in matte black, hard anodized

Flashlight $135 in glossy
$145 in matte black

RECHARGEABLE
CHARGER INCLUDED

350 LUMENS LAMP, 1 level or 5 level
2 hours run time and up to 9 hours in the 5 level lamp
Waterproof
Shockproof
Longest thrower beam of any light with 1 25" head
Many customers shoot pigs at 150 yards with this light

One year warranty

e-mail me at
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information

black bear 84

Bearcat
Thank you for looking

Revising the circuit on the 5 level lamp, resulted in an improved run time of 24 hours for the 50 lumens mode.

black bear 84

Bearcat
A revision on the lamp circuit resulted in a improvement in the run time of the 5 level lamp for the 50 lumens setting. It is now 24 hours

black bear 84

Bearcat
PRESENTING THE NEW
LION BOREALIS 1,150-LUMEN FLASHLIGHT

After 6 years of handcrafting the Borealis Rolls Royce, I have stopped making them in favor of the new LION BOREALIS.

2004_03280018.jpg

The new light uses a different and new power source: three newly developed Lithium Ion, fully protected batteries.
The new batteries power the 3 ½ amps of the powerful Borealis bulb, and will produce 47 minutes of runtime.

Three extra batteries (for extra runtime) are available for $69.

The new Lion Borealis is $300 shipped, and includes two chargers and a cigarette lighter (12 volts) cord.
Since it is made with the "host" of the 4C format, it is much lighter than the Borealis Rolls Royce, at 12 ¾" long and 19 oz heavy.
It uses the same bulb and reflector of the famous Borealis Rolls Royce, so beam quality, throw distance and flood spread remain the same.
Extensive tests were done in hot, cold, underwater, and muddy environments, and the new LION (short for Li Ion batteries) is as sturdy and dependable as the old Rolls Royce.

Please e-mail me at jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information. My PayPal is the same as the address above.
Looking forward to being of service.

Black Bear Flashlights is not affiliated with Mag Instrument, Inc., which owns the famous MAG family of trademarks, including MAG-LITE®, and MINI-MAGLITE®,
trademarks in the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of its flashlights, and in the circumferential inscriptions around the face caps of all of Mag
Instruments Inc.'s flashlights. Mag Instruments, Inc's trademarks are shown on this website for illustration only. Black Bear Flashlights are not made, licensed,
endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc.

Latest posts