Custom Ruger #3 in 41 Mag/SPF

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wunbe

Buckeye
A straight case pistol cartridge Ruger single shot for those outer burb/mixed rural areas only permitting such rifle calibers.

The rifle is a custom red pad, older, #3 with presentable, unmarred, 1B wood and nice wood/metal fit. It has a like new McGowen 22" large diameter SS tube . It is no ltwt but has a balanced weight distribution that makes it quite easy to carry, swing, and track. There are no major dings, wear, or rust. It also has a Leupold M8 4x scope in extension rings that makes for comfortable, no creep, cheek positioning.

The 41 mag is only a smidge less powerful than the 44 mag and works efficiently as a 100 yard deer/feral hog round. There is plenty of commercial ammo available.

$800 shipped to your FFL. 3 day approval/return in same shape at your shipping cost for full refund of sale price. Cashiers check. First PM "I'll take it" does.

I'll send picts if you PM me your email address.

wunbe

Wunbe, I received he pictures and it is a very nice looking rifle. Who did the barrel switch and did they have to alter anything beside swapping the barrel? Thank you for the additional info. It will help me get off the fence on this one.

Robb

Latest posts