Call to Arms! Jason is the best! It's Stainless Time.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Swamper

Bearcat
As I am now knocking on the end of my 50's, I marvel at my/our great fortune to have Jason and Lipsey's. As life tends to come full circle, we have numerous Rugers that were once only available from a custom gunsmith. I guess that I why I suffer from Rugeritis. The good news is that the symptoms are abated with the occasional new purchase and a healthy larder of Booker's bourbon and Coke or water (the former for volume consumption, the latter for quality). Jason thank you very much for all you do.

As we all tend to do, I have one request which I doubt as original. Please start making the recent rendition of the American Ranch rifle in STAINLESS! I am a rancher and used my rifles or handguns daily. The stainless comes as a necessity and the ability to have detachable magazines would rely be the best. I care little the color of the stock, although I tend to think ODG would be the best afield. Beyond hunting and predator control, I think this utility rifle would well serve the urbanites and ludites as well.

Thanks again,

Swamper

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Yes Jason at Lipseys is great for our hobby, only problem they are pushing the #1 versions out faster than I pay for them. Really wanted a K1S walnut, but the K1RSI at the same time means I have to choose the latter. Wonder what Jason is planning on next.

xtratoy

Buckeye
Swamper said:
As I am now knocking on the end of my 50's, I marvel at my/our great fortune to have Jason and Lipsey's. As life tends to come full circle, we have numerous Rugers that were once only available from a custom gunsmith. I guess that I why I suffer from Rugeritis. The good news is that the symptoms are abated with the occasional new purchase and a healthy larder of Booker's bourbon and Coke or water (the former for volume consumption, the latter for quality). Jason thank you very much for all you do.

As we all tend to do, I have one request which I doubt as original. Please start making the recent rendition of the American Ranch rifle in STAINLESS! I am a rancher and used my rifles or handguns daily. The stainless comes as a necessity and the ability to have detachable magazines would rely be the best. I care little the color of the stock, although I tend to think ODG would be the best afield. Beyond hunting and predator control, I think this utility rifle would well serve the urbanites and ludites as well.

Thanks again,

Swamper
I am waiting for the Ranch rifle in 7.62x39 in Stainless.

Latest posts