Bulls-eye ejector for Blackhawk and Vaquero

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dach Savage

Bearcat
On the sixguns forum there's a member who makes ejector rods. They're nice. Look up the thread for them and tell TJ what you want.

While you're there Kellye from Mountain can hook you up with a base pin too
Uhh, I am not that "forum" savvy but I looked for the "sixguns" forum here and can't find it. Is it on another site perhaps? I would love to talk to "TJ" and "Kellye from Mountain" to see what they have on offer. My Vaquero dream revolver should be delivered shortly and I would like to get to work on the planned mods. Dach.

Uhh, I am not that "forum" savvy but I looked for the "sixguns" forum here and can't find it. Is it on another site perhaps? I would love to talk to "TJ" and "Kellye from Mountain" to see what they have on offer. My Vaquero dream revolver should be delivered shortly and I would like to get to work on the planned mods. Dach.

This should get you hooked up with Kellye, for his Belt Mountain base pins.

Main site:

Base pin page: https://beltmountain.com/base-pins

Contact page:

Bigbore5

Single-Sixer
A thread is a posting on a site. A forum is the site wear you post a thread.

In your search bar, type in Sixguns forum. It'll get you there.

The Sixguns forum is made up of serious shooters. Many are famous gun writers, gunsmiths, manufacturers, and even bullet designers. They have always been extremely helpful and vastly knowledgeable. There's none of the trolls and a keyboard "expert" isn't tolerated. Everyone has been great to me and have gladly shared their many years of experience.

Brules

Single-Sixer
On the sixguns forum there's a member who makes ejector rods. They're nice. Look up the thread for them and tell TJ what you want.

While you're there Kellye from Mountain can hook you up with a base pin too
Kellye with BELT Mountain Enterprises.

Bigbore5

Single-Sixer
I also mistakenly listed the Sixguns forum. I meant to say the Single Actions forum. I shouldn't type things in a hurry.

bornintheussr

Bearcat
Well, I'm a dunce. I guess maybe I read as far as Bullseye. I don't know. there was a thread about this kind of sight, thought this was it. I'm sorry. Guess I should read more carefully.
no problem Veeman if not this mistake I would never get this peep for my Blackhawk, so thank you and check out my upgrade for it

20230625_220844.jpg

bornintheussr

Bearcat
Ok, I have been trying to find one of those stainless bulls eye ejectors for a 4.75" 45 LC Ruger Vaquero and not having much luck. Could you share where you ordered them from and if possible a part #? Thanks Dach.
this is a regular length blued rod from Taylors, I cut it, stripped it and polished with Mothers Mag Polish

Last edited: