Blue 9 1/2" .22 arrow model NIB

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sharpshooterfl

Bearcat
Unturned .22 LR single cylinder model with mint shipping carton. Arrow or "house" in front of trigger guard. Discussion under Ruger Revolvers.
FL resident. 695 plus 25 S&H.
Sharpshooterfl

street

Hunter
WOW You don't see that package up for sale very often. If any of you collectors are interested in collecting these single cylinder New Model .22s, then you better jump on this package. It will be a long time before you find one that is mint and has everything that is for sale. If you let this one get away then I suggest that you start watching the weather channel, and the day they announce that "HELL" is frozen over then you might find a package as nice and rare as this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coogs

Maximum
Can't believe it didn't sell here! If I remember correctly only a 3 month production run, 4 5/8 and 9 1/2 being the least produced. Not many of them NIB out there. Yins guys missed the boat here. IMHO, Coogs.

Seventy7rs

Single-Sixer
I am interested. Can you please post photos showing the rear sight screws and the grip frame screws? We can see the trigger guard screw is boogered and some wear on the side screw for rear sight. I wonder if it came like that from Ruger?

sharpshooterfl

Bearcat
Gun is NIB when I last saw it. Dealer is Shooters Rendezvous, Wapwallopen, PA, 570-379-3691, call after 6 p.m., or Saturday after 10 a.m.

Coogs

Maximum
'Bout time. Maybe no one just really didn't understand how rare this puppy is. Less than 3 TOTAL MONTHS OF PRODUCTION. And the 4 5/8 and 9 1/2 were the least of production. Congrats to who ever got it. Coogs.