Available for trade - Clements & Bowen

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JBird

Single-Sixer
Looking for a Bowen or linebaugh .45 vaquero 5 shot bisley

I have a Bowen longhunter .45 5-shot plowhandle and also two Clements single sixes recently converted to .38.

Just throwing this out there in case anyone is looking to move a .45 along.

I'll get pics up soon...

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/BmYNVUH
Pics of the Clements... one plowhandle, one birds head, both with bisley hammers. To say they look and feel awesome would be an understatement

JBird

Single-Sixer
Unfortunately neither on the long hunter. Has a CCH SBH style hammer. Awesome hammer, I just prefer a bisley. Still need to get pics up I know... been tied up and it's at the back of the safe.

JBird

Single-Sixer
Goodness no. That's one more thing for me to mess up. :) I have an aversion to rear sights myself which is a blessing and a curse in this racket.

Antipaladin

Single-Sixer
I've got a Bowen Super Redhawk Alaskan conversion in 454 Casull. Custom 5 shot unfluted cylinder, custom 5" full lug barrel.

JBird

Single-Sixer
Thanks. I'm going to hold out for a vaquero based gun.

I've shot a Bowen redhawk with heavy 45 colt and it's a awesome gun. Just not my thing.

Bowen light weight in 45 Colt with 45 acp cylinder , bisley hammer and sheephorn grips but it is a 6 sot gun.
7YcNkD3.jpg

JBird

Single-Sixer
Ooh baby. That looks exactly like mine, except the hammer and grips and 5 vs 6 shots. Love me some bisley hammers regardless of grip frame. I probably just need to put a new hammer in and be happy.