Assistance with valuing Black Hawk War commemorative

Help Support Ruger Forum:

6gun

Hunter
Odd they would use a gun type that was not even invented yet at the time of the war to commemorate it, seems to me commemorative's are usually of a gun from the time period that may have been used in the battle.

kdave21

Bearcat
Ale-8(1) said:
For best exposure, you should post a link over in the "Auction/Recurring" forum under the Classifieds.

:)

Done. Thank you for the tip! I am still learning my way around here and hadn't noticed that forum. That's a nice feature to have.... the one time sales separate from the links and recurring items.

6gun said:
Odd they would use a gun type that was not even invented yet at the time of the war to commemorate it, seems to me commemorative's are usually of a gun from the time period that may have been used in the battle.
They are using a RUGER BLACKHAWK to celebrate the Black Hawk war...see the connection? :) :roll:

6gun

Hunter
Fox Mike said:
6gun said:
They are using a RUGER BLACKHAWK to celebrate the Black Hawk war...see the connection? :) :roll:

Other than then name, No connection, wrong gun for time period.