AR556 wow's ....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Clarkston_cz

Single-Sixer
yes, it ran fine on Rem .223 and Fed 5.56, very nice gun for the price point in a sea
of lesser quality no-name guns.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
stroker87 said:
well thought i'd update you all

got mine back from ruger, last week i was told they intalled new barrel, barrel nut, BCG & upper and sealed the gas block when i was told this I asked to have them double check the issue i was having with extracting live rounds (way to hard to extract REALLY) i was told they DID and every thing was find so i gain i asked if they could just check it again the lady said she was positive it was all working correctly!

well my rifle shows up today with only a new barrel nut and upper every thing else was the same parts i shipped it with, extracting a live round is still next to impossible :shock: :evil:

when i asked why was i told all the parts was replace she said I NEVER SAID THAT, so i asked where would i get that from them? no response...

so at this point i dont under stand thing well from what she tells me and they area really on top of there game.... NOT!!!!!

rifle on its way back to them to correct what i asked them to check the 1st time, I'm having this problem my cousin had to send in his LC9 in for service and met a few other who have had issues with ruger products to I dont under stand how they get such good reviews

for all those who said it was all my fault about the barrel nut i found quite a few things online about other having this problem and even a guy at one of the local gun shows plus the fact they replaced it on there dime tells me its some thing there doing wrong

Send this thread link to the CEO. And Shareholder relations. And I'd send a copy to all the site Plant/General Managers too. Getting a factory statement with false information regarding replacement parts that aren't, is a problem with personal liability potential. The NC factory has a lackadaisical/"just go away" attitude toward customers and I've seen lots of evidence to that. It is time the NC factory stepped up to firearms manufacturing, not just "pinhead parts-bin assembly" benches and false service statements. IMO if the Ruger company takes a dive, it will be mostly due to Mayodan employees & management.

Latest posts