Any LCR owners here?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
I have the 357. Trigger is one of the best DAs I have ever shot (that includes new and old Smiths, Pythons and Diamondbacks). My best 5 shot group is under 2.5" at 20 yards unsupported. So yeah, it's pretty accurate. I do not like to shoot 357s in it. I find them painful. It is my EDC.

KRD

Bearcat
I have an LCR in 38 spec and carry it almost everyday, I really like it. Have been considering one with a hammer now, and is sounds like those of you that have them have seen an increase in accuracy when using it in single action mode?
Also, has anyone heard anything about Ruger bringing out the .22 with a hammer? I am pretty sure that I would buy one of those if Ruger brought that out.

Viking Queen

Blackhawk
I have the LCR 38 spl and it is a nifty little thing. Easy to carry and easy to shoot, even with arthritis and other age related challenges :D I also have the 5 star speed loaders. Very good quality and they really fit well with the revolver. The other standard speed loaders are too bulky and bind up against the grips, you have to fiddle around with them to make them work. NOT what you want if you need to reload in an emergency situation.

In my opinion you could not go wrong with the LCR.

Viking Queen