ALL SOLD*Nosler 10mm/40 and 45acp JHP Bullets*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be straight up front, these are NOT seconds. I bought a large quantity of these in bulk factory boxes at a fair price due to the volume I bought. I recently sold over 100 boxes of Nosler 38/357 on here, and never heard a single complaint about price, shipping issues, or the quality of the bullets. I don't load or shoot either of these, but figured I would make a few extra dollars and pass along a great buy. Since I am hand counting and check weighing these, I could be off 1 or 2 bullets. Things are not like they used to be when you could count on every box of 100 bullets having at least 1 or 2 extras. I have counted and weighed 5000 of these and the box counts seem to be exact so far. I am having technical difficulties with photo posting. If you want to see photos of the bullets or case label, please PM me a number to text to. I will do my best to update the number available.

Please post how many of which caliber you would like to purchase.
Please follow this with a PM including your shipping info and how many you would like.
I will respond back with a total and my mailing info for payment.
I will accept cash, USPS money orders, and maybe even your check if you appear to be low risk.
When payment arrives I will send them out and text or PM you the tracking info.
When you receive your bullets, please send me a PM to let me know so that I can toss the receipt.

Nosler 45acp Custom Competition 185gr JHP.
I have 0 of these and this is all of these I can get.
The retail prices I could find varied from $27 to $34 per hundred +shipping.

500 will be $135 + $8 for shipping
1000 will be $260 + $16 for shipping
1500 will be $375 + $16 for shipping
2000 will be $480 + $16 for shipping

Nosler 10mm/40 Custom Competition 150gr JHP.
I have 0 of these, but I can get more. It may take me 3-5 weeks to get more of these. Please PM and let me know how many you would like.
The retail prices I could find varied from $26 to $30 per hundred +shipping.

500 will be $128 + $8 for shipping
1000 will be $230 + $16 for shipping
1500 will be $330 + $16 for shipping
2000 will be $420 + $16 for shipping

If you are on the fence let me give you a nudge---I am pretty certain that you will NEVER see these quality bullets this cheap ever again. While I can get more of the 10mm/40, this is the end of the 45acp. I bought all I could get my hands on. If not spoken for here by friday evening, I will post to local sites.

Thank You to those guys that have some in the works---funds or bullets on the way.

Wasalmonslayer

Bearcat
Bought from him in the past as well super easy going and a real straight shooter.
Buy with ease!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts