All My Ruger Build' Photos Available

Help Support Ruger Forum:

was1911

Bearcat
I am not renewing my ImageEvent hoster I've been paying for and it will deactivate August 2nd. I have gone back though all my gun build albums and changed them to gallery. You can view every gun build album I have there by going to ImageEvent and putting in my ID

was1911

I would advise, and this is truly up to you, if you are interested in any of these albums, the images in them can be copy/pasted to a folder you create on your C-Drive and you will have them forever - in build sequence.

This image hoster allowed me a certain number of images and it worked fine at first. But, in time, I put so many 'How To's" on so many gun and machinest forums that I had reached my limit and had to delete something to put on more. And this created havoc with the members of some forums. I put a note on most every thread to copy and paste to keep but I guess they thought I had stolen something from them.

I'll always build guns and take my photos. I am a tired 69 years old and just too tired to continue with this text/photos any more with paying for it - just too much trouble.

And yes, I know about photobucket and imgur.

I truly hope this will help some of you in some way. It's been my life for a long time.

ps: All the text of my threads are here and will match up with the photos in that particular album. The text will copy/paste also. You just have to use a Word doc, etc - copy photo, copy text, copy next photo, etc.

48flyer

Single-Sixer
This is beautiful. I'd be happy to own it
DSC_3632.JPG

contender

Ruger Guru
Looks like I need to catch up a bit.

Folks,,, was1911 has an extensive amount of detailed work recorded & saved. I've got some of it, and it's well worth the time to save it all. His work is beautiful,,, and he does it all for himself.

I personally thank you for sharing your hard work & saving it for us.

contender

Ruger Guru
I got some of his stuff downloaded,,, but it got dropped a few days early, and I missed some too. And I FULLY agree,,, he has done some excellent work. I've always enjoyed his posts.

fredd3039

Bearcat
Hello,
I was late finding this forum and I am trying to get was 1911's build images. Does anyone have them? If so would you be willing to zip them and email them to me. Please.

Latest posts