.32 Bisley with a "HOUSE" proof stamp on the cylinder frame

Help Support Ruger Forum:

AZ Gunrunner

Bearcat
First of all greetings to all of you that I have known previously. Joined RF back in 2001 and have just not been as active with Rugers in the past couple of years. Flatgate, I hope you are well and enjoying life.
Now to my question. I have a 32 Bisley with a house or arrow stamp on the frame forward of the trigger. Flatgate and Weaselmeatgravy would be familiar with the gun.
I am trying to put a estimated price on it. As I understand this is a rather rare marking and according to Rene(?) There may only be 4 of these ( I think this may be one of the 4).
I see BB45C sold one earlier this year and listed it at $1250. Not sure what the final price was... Mine is similar in that I have the box, papers and shipping sleeve and has not been shot very little.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance in regards to this post helping me place a value on this Bisley
Still in Colorado and wish you all well.
AZ Gunrunner

flatgate

Hawkeye
Well, I kinda remember the gun........ this gettin' old stuff has some drawbacks.... :D
(Steve Ruger, you be quiet! )

Welcome Back to Ruger Forum, AZG!

flatgate

AZ Gunrunner

Bearcat
Truer words were never spoken or typed... Seems like each day brings a new challenge and ache or pain.
Any chance you are coming for the collectors show?
SteveRuger... I think of the Utah gang everytime I shoulder that '92.
Thanks Flatgate.

AZ Gunrunner

Bearcat
I would consider selling this unique Bisley to a serious collector. Will provide pictures if requested.
I do have the box and shipping sleeve with papers. Thanks for looking. AZ

... ok, you funny collectors will also be welcomed. :lol: