SOLD 30 Carbine GI Ammo in Stripper Clips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
I was just given approx. 20-24 stripperr clips of 30 Carbine ball ammo. This is 110 gr ball ammo in 10 round clips made by Lake City Ordinance. I have no need for this ammo and would sell it at a fair price . Any interest at all for someone who has a carbine or Ruger Pistol in 30 Carbine. Get back to me and we'll work out a deal.

Snake45

Hawkeye
It's 40.00 plus 6.00 shipping..
Payment information:
Mike C
Audubon, Pa 19403
I assume that's your mailing address? If personal check is acceptable, I'll have it in the mail Monday. No hurry if you need for it to clear.
Just to double-check--that's 200 to 240 live rounds, right? Lake City GI?

I doubt if six bucks is gonna cover the postage at today's rates. I'll go ahead and make the check for $50, and that should cover it, or at least come closer. ;)

Merry Christmas, Every One! :D

loaded round

Hunter
I assume that's your mailing address? If personal check is acceptable, I'll have it in the mail Monday. No hurry if you need for it to clear.
Amount is correct. If you care to add another 5.00 bucks for shipping, I won't object. Been awhile since I shipped anything. Merry Christmas!

loaded round

Hunter
Steve:
30 Carbine ammo shipped today via UPS and scheduled delivery is Monday 12/18/2023. Tracking # is: 129. Enjoy, don't shoot your foot off, and have a Merry Christmas.
Mike

Snake45

Hawkeye
Mike, it arrived today--two full days early! Everything was exactly as described and I couldn't be happier! Do I owe you anything further for the shipping?

Thanks again for the great deal, and Merry Christmas to you and all your family and friends! :D

Snake45

Hawkeye
Be more than happy to send you another check this week, no problem. It's STILL the Deal of the Decade! ;)

Latest posts