21 Firearms Essential For Home Defense In 2024

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I guess some folks on both sides of the fence would ask the same question, Who needs 21 guns to protect their home?....

I guess the Branch Davidians did, but that did not work out too well.

Sorry, that might have been in poor taste... it's early....
The way I see it is, you need at least one for every room. And then you need a backup. And these days you need to make sure you have enough ammo for all of them so that might lead to picking up something else in a different caliber that you already have ammo for.

The way I see it is, you need at least one for every room. And then you need a backup. And these days you need to make sure you have enough ammo for all of them so that might lead to picking up something else in a different caliber that you already have ammo for.
Well, here's some of the answer for me in regards to that..... I have to confess I don't have a gun in each room of our house.... but I do have most of the time 8-9 loaded guns in various places around the house.... and 6 of those which are hidden but easily accessible are fully loaded semi-auto pistols of the exact same make model and caliber and all with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. As for ammo, my rule is a minimum of 200 rounds for each gun.... but you know when you get past 16K rounds of ammo stored.... it gets kind of ridiculous.

bobsyouruncle

Blackhawk
PLR with launcher

Attachments

• download (10).jpg
    download (10).jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts