Which new Ruger semi-auto has created more spark?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Which new Ruger semi-auto has generated more emotion than the SR1911?

• None

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • LCP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LC9

• SR9 / 40

• SR9c / 40c

• P345

• Total voters

revhigh

Hawkeye
GKC said:
revhigh said:
Most current 1911's work right out of the box perfectly ... as long as you keep your kitchen table, amateur gunsmithing hands the hell off of them.

I read the 1911 forum regularly, and I don't think there is a model made that doesn't have an occasional malfunctioning model, and some more than others.

All guns can have a bad gun or two.

Most 1911s are just fine out of the box, and work perfectly. Even the cheapies. I know I've owned and shot many of them.

I wouldn't pay 50% of what Mimbers cost, so I agree with you there.

Keep your hands off a 1911 and they're fine. Mess with them as an idiot amateur and be prepared for problems. 'Drop-in' equals problems.

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
Al James said:
Rev says he cant be bothered with such petty cash transactions whereas I dont mind making a 50% profit.

Funny thing Al ... I never got your request for the name of the gun dealer that had 8 @ 635. Why not put your money where your mouth is and make 165 apiece on gb. ?

Yeah ... that's what I thought. Talk is cheap.

REV

Al James

Hunter
revhigh said:
Al James said:
Rev says he cant be bothered with such petty cash transactions whereas I dont mind making a 50% profit.

Funny thing Al ... I never got your request for the name of the gun dealer that had 8 @ 635. Why not put your money where your mouth is and make 165 apiece on gb. ?

Yeah ... that's what I thought. Talk is cheap.

REV

:lol: You're right talk is really cheap on an Internet forum where you never have to back up any of your BS.

GKC

Blackhawk
revhigh said:
'Drop-in' equals problems.

I agree 100% on that...which I why I never answer the door when someone rings or knocks. It might be my wife's family.... :shock:

:lol: :lol:

I would have to say if anything came close to generating as much hype or emotions, the Single 10 or new SP101 22 would be the closest. But it would probably be the combination of them both to equal what the 1911 has caused. After all, The RugerForum added a new forum just for the SR1911.