Both SPF: Gallagher and Horvath .44 Special OM Blackhawks

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
Seems like everybody wants a blue custom so I'll try and accommodate...

Sold Pending Funds... First up is one of the last guns John Gallagher built before he died in .44sp on a OM .357 with a 4 5.8" barrel. Gun remains unfired since I got it. Other than the two little dings where it had an accident in my safe it's perfect. Has the Gallagher rollmark on top of the receiver. Custom grips by Gallagher. Comes with the paperwork I got with the gun from Gallagher Firearms. $2000.

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_2163.jpeg

Sold Pending Funds... Next is one of Andy Horvath's OM "Lil Gun" conversions in .44 special. It has a 4" barrel, short base pin and a rounded aluminum grip frame with some fantastic bighorn sheep grips by Zane Lone Star grips. The high polish on this revolver is remarkable as is the action work. This gun has been fired very little if at all. Not by me. Grips alone cost $600 earlier this year. $2600

IMG_2162.jpeg

IMG_2161.jpeg

First "I'll take it" trumps all inquiries. Please be sure the firearm is legal for you to own in your local. If it shows up at your FFL and it can't be transferred it's not my problem. Be sure your FFL will accept a revolver from a non FFL holder. Postal MO's preferred. Shipping costs by FedEx Air for $45. I know that's expensive but it won't even cover the costs. I'll eat the rest.

Respectful offers considered by PM.

I've been at Johns shop when he was test shooting either this gun or its twin that I have and he regulated them for the classic 7.5 rains of Unique with 250 grain Keith style bullets and they SHOOT! Lots of little details like PB chamfer, scalloped recoil shied and loading gate, Johns in house case coloring and locking base pin along with an actin job that is to of the line. The grips look part of the special walnut I sent to John to use on some of these final builds.

Andy's Lil Guns speak for them selves. My Lil Gun by Andy is the one gun I grab most often when I hit the saddle for a ride. Throw in Zane's grips in sheep horn and you would be hard pressed to find two nicer guns for the price. Don't pass up the chance to get one of the last of Johns guns or a ready to go Horvath without the year long wait.

Latest posts