*SPF *M77 African .458 Win Mag (Western NC)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

barrett93

Single-Sixer
*SOLD PENDING FUNDS*

Ruger M77 African tang safety in .458 Winchester Magnum. 24" barrel. This one was made in 1986 and does have the red butt pad. Has a few scuffs and dings on the stock. These are about the only flaws that I can find on this rifle. Bluing is beautiful and deep. I'd say this one looks as good, if not better, than most any tang safety rifle that's not new in the box. Comes with a full box of Hornady Dangerous Game Series 500 grain DGX. $865 and split the cost of shipping

I am interested in certain trades. Big bore No. 1 rifles always get my attention. I currently have No. 1's in .458WM, .416 Rem Mag and .375 H&H. Any other big bore caliber would definitely be something I'd like to trade for. I will entertain other trade offers though.

Thanks for looking!
--Josh

IMG-9595.jpg

IMG-9598.jpg

IMG-9600.jpg

barrett93

Single-Sixer
buckeyevet said:
what an awesome rifle TTT

Thank you! It's a gorgeous rifle, I just really don't need it. I may or may not keep, haven't exactly made up my mind yet.

barrett93

Single-Sixer
Someone buy this before I decide I need to keep it!

$925 and split the cost of shipping

Don Lovel

Hunter
my roommate JT and I are so bored from being stuck at home, I showed him that this was for sale and we had a funny drunken discussion about what all we could do with that cannon. Velociraptor tag draws withstanding, those runaway Peterbuilts are bad now that the oilpatch isnt keeping them busy hauling brine and equipment. Medically having that much recoil therapy available could straighten our onery butts out....It is a beautiful rifle and I wish you good luck selling it.

barrett93

Single-Sixer
Don Lovel said:
my roommate JT and I are so bored from being stuck at home, I showed him that this was for sale and we had a funny drunken discussion about what all we could do with that cannon. Velociraptor tag draws withstanding, those runaway Peterbuilts are bad now that the oilpatch isnt keeping them busy hauling brine and equipment. Medically having that much recoil therapy available could straighten our onery butts out....It is a beautiful rifle and I wish you good luck selling it.

Thanks a bunch man!

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Just the thing for my dream hunt to Africa. Too bad my 401k looks like I'm not going!
Beautiful gun!

barrett93

Single-Sixer
SAFARIKID said:
I suggest you post it on AR
(Accurate Reloading) a Big Bore Site you will love!

Never knew this forum existed but I've been enjoying it for the last hour. Thanks for letting me know about it!

buckeyevet

Single-Sixer
I fired a 458 Win mag in the desert of Vegas. It was a Zustava. AWESOME wish I had the $$$$. My 454 cassul gets my attention. 360 grain bufflao bore out of a 5" barrel.