Please withdraw. !!OM custom 357, OM 41Mag, S&W m25-2 in box

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JimTX

Blackhawk
Need sold today make offers !!!

Only reason I'm selling these is bc I'm broke no car have to pay rent and rent a car to take my kids to schools no buses and too far to walk!

Old model 357 is 1968, I have owned it and worked on it over 20 years , Sacl Peterson stags he fit to that frame, I inletted the Trigger area and installed a SBH serrated Trigger, a Power Custom Bisley OM jammer I filled sanded fit and blued installed , also I fit a PC oversized cylinder lock the cylinder locks up tight!! original sights, intervals polished, and crescent ER. Also includes original frame refinished grips , hammer & Trigger. I have a lot of time and luv in this little Blackhawk.
$750 shipped for all or Make Offer !!!!!!Now $700 !!!!
Payment via PayPal gift, FF, or buyer pays add'l fees
2nd from bottom. I can take more pics on request!!!!

Next is an OM 41Mag Blackhawk 4 5/8" beautifully condition I got it from the original owner and it has the taller factory front sight, nice color and miniskirt wear.
$750 shipped or Make Offer. Payment terms same!!!!!Now $700 !!!!

S&W Model 25-2 in box with accessories
I bought it from the original owner, in box with papers , factory sight tool , cleaning kit, half moon clips and stocks all original except not positive on stocks black washer but can't see serial number on them.
Plus throwing in a NIB set of Hogue's , extra barrel and complete cylinder assembly.
$1300 or Make Offer shipped via PayPal gift, FF, or buyer pays add'l fees.

*****Gun only $1050. Now $950.00 Shipped Barrel and cylinder $250. Hogue's $60 or all for $1250.00**********

I need funds fast hence PayPal no car kids need to get to school only reason I'm selling these!!!
[url=https://postimg.cc/649LJf1d]
3434781-E-DC70-4828-AE01-E3-B4-FBB70296.jpg
[/url]

[url=https://postimg.cc/qzJQ9499]
9943366-F-7-A94-427-F-BCD1-A817-AF454546.jpg
[/url]

contender

Ruger Guru
Nice guns deserve a free bump!

I wish I didn't have to watch my funds right now,, as I like both Rugers. That 41 mag,, lets just say I have a soft spot for them,,! Somebody needs to buy them!