FS in TX - 7.5" .357 Max package deal - DEAL PENDING

Help Support Ruger Forum:

awp101

Single-Sixer
TX, home of DeeDee Snavely's Used Guns and Weapons
The caliber consolidation continues, DFW area.

Picked this up about a year ago and put 20 rounds through it. Has been drilled and tapped but don't know for which mount. My Leupold mount doesn't quite line up. Came to me with a Trapper bullseye trigger spring installed and I do not have the original spring. Very light trigger pull. The original grip panels didn't come with it so it comes with the white plastic grip panels only.

Also come with 20 pieces of once fired Jamison brass (the one box of Jamison ammo I fired), 500 pieces of brand new Starline brass (still in the unopened Midway box), unopened Hornady Custom Grade Titanium Nitride 3 die set and unopened Hornady shell holder #6.

Asking $850 shipped and insured to the lower 48, USPS MO ONLY PLEASE. CA ask first because I don't know if the FFL I'll use is set up for CA. If you're in the DFW area and we do a FTF I'll add a 20 round box of Jamison 158g JHP loaded ammo in place of the shipping.

I don't get PM or topic notifications and my access during the day is very limited so please be patient if I don't get back to inquiries right away.

Thanks!

Coogs

Maximum
No dog in this here hunt, but for a shooter it really doesn't get any better than this! Good luck on your sale, Coogs.

awp101

Single-Sixer
awp101 said:
Asking $850 shipped and insured to the lower 48, USPS MO ONLY PLEASE. CA ask first because I don't know if the FFL I'll use is set up for CA. If you're in the DFW area and we do a FTF I'll add a 20 round box of Jamison 158g JHP loaded ammo in place of the shipping.

I don't get PM or topic notifications and my access during the day is very limited so please be patient if I don't get back to inquiries right away.

Thanks!
OK, let's try $825.

Coogs said:
No dog in this here hunt, but for a shooter it really doesn't get any better than this! Good luck on your sale, Coogs.
Thanks! :mrgreen:

awp101

Single-Sixer
awp101 said:

Thanks!
OK, let's try $800.

Latest posts