OM Bisley Sixguns by Harton

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2 dogs

Buckeye
Ok, here are two OM Bisley conversions by Harton. Both of these are super accurate and both will be very hard to replace especially since Harton is no longer accepting Ruger work.
Top sixgun is 3850.00 US and the bottom or 5 1/2" barrel band sixgun with Amboyna Burl stocks is 4650.00 US. Both of the sixguns have the far superior Clements hammer and trigger and not the Powers parts. I had both set aside for engraving later. Both of these sixguns displayed excellent alignment and need no tightening blocks or oversize parts. They are both as accurate (probably more) than I could hold. I was holding these for engraving and color case later. Note the paper plate target I shot at 100 yards with the 7 1/2" stainless frame sixgun. The first 3 hit pretty close to 1.5" but I had not shot that gun at 100 so I stopped to check my point of aim with my Swarovski Binos and what I saw blew my mind. Naturally I blew the last 2 shots. The 7 1/2" sixgun has never been stocked and the 5 1/2" one really deserves better than the Amboyna burl. If you want, and you pick up the tab for the walnut panels, I will stock either or both for you.

These are truly elegant and only my No5 and my Lightweight 32-20/327 can meet and exceed their classic style. I have long wanted to stock these in Ivory, have them engraved and Color Case Hardened. It would appear it remains for someone else to finish these projects. This might also be one last chance to own a sixgun built by one of the very best to build for the very most discriminating customers.

etfL0Vf.jpg

rJfqy7l.jpg

2 dogs

Buckeye
The 5 1/2" Harton OM Bisley is sold.

The 7 1/2" Harton OM Bisley is yet available.

Thanks for looking.

2 dogs

Buckeye
The 7 1/2" 44 is still available and reduced to 3500 plus shipping and insurance. If you choose to stock this sixgun yourself, then the price will be 3300 plus shipping and insurance.

Good Luck.

Boxhead

Blackhawk
Nice stuff Fermin. I am blessed to own about a half dozen of Alan's work going back to 2003. He's done both double and single action customs for me. Folks that want one need to know find one.