RUGER BISLEY 22LR STAINLESS 6 1/2" $439 2/20 UPDATED 6 MORE!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

5card

Blackhawk
I will take one. let me know it is a go and I will send funds and have FFL emailed to you

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
One consecutive pair and a couple singles - stubbfarmer and cabinroe, you're covered so post to confirm please. This is about it, boys. Don't know if any more will be coming, but I've received well over 100 and none left at this time.

My wife wants to give me one of these to mark a special event. I know it may be too late, but this has been my dream gun for 10 years.If you have any left at all, I would love to buy it on the spot.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
WanderLust - anytime a guy can get his wife to buy him a gun, I'm there - you get the last one for now. I've sold well over ONE HUNDRED of these revolvers and I don't if I can get any more, but I'm sure working on it.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
Found some more - transalp1961, jptopdwn, and hhmorant - send payment or call me 480.201.4178. Uncatalogued, get them while you can! Super nice revolver and sure to be a collectible.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
More available - buy yourself a Christmas present! This is one of the best selling revolvers I've ever had.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
I have some consecutive pairs available and a few singles left - post if you get the urge. Best selling gun I've had in years.