FS: Custom AR-15 target rifle $900

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
Here's my custom AR-15 assembled by me back in 2008, with less than 500 rounds through it.

Stag receiver
White Oak Armament "Special Purpose Rifle" (SPR) 18" 5.56/.223 barrel with pinned flash hider
National Match 2 stage trigger with large opening trigger guard
Ergo pistol grip
A2 style stock
Mid length gas system with long hand guard to cover gas block

I have well over $1K into the rifle, even without the scope, and would like to get $900 out of it. I will accept offers, too. I realize you can get a generic AR carbine for less, but this rifle is capable of .5 MOA at least; I got that out of it and I never did work up the optimum load for it, got too busy with other projects.

Will include scope, nylon range bag, and mags. I think I have 2-3 30 rounders (one Cammenga EasyMag), a 20, and a 10, something like that. I used it from a bench with a low cap mag, strictly for target shooting.

Just not shooting much anymore, and would like this to find a good home, even if it means losing money.

Gun is located in Oregon. I'd prefer a local sale, but will ship if necessary, with buying paying shipping. I do work with a local FFL. Please PM any questions or offers.

AR-15.jpg

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
Thanks for your interest!

In that pic it's wearing a Weaver fixed.

It's currently wearing a Millet DMS-1 1-4x 24mm red dot.

Sorry about that; it's been so long since I've shot it I didn't even remember doing the swap. I do have the Weaver still, I believe it's a 10x.

As for the mount, it is a one piece unit I got from Brownells or Midway back when I built it. I can't recall the brand. I may have both the 1" and 30mm version...

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
Someone asked about trades: I might be open to a trade if the right .308 came along, as I find myself with a lot of .308 ammo and no gun for it. If you have something like that and interest, let me know and maybe we can work something out.