Clements .38 Spl. Single Six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
David told me he didn't build many of these and doesn't any longer. Here is a Clements built .38 Special that has a 5 shot oversized cylinder to handle the stoutest .38 +P loads.

This revolver went back to David about 2 years ago to have a brushed finish applied (it had been bead blasted) and have the firing pin beefed up for this configuration. Custom black micarta grips.....4 7/8" barrel, a standard grip frame and free spin pawl.

Not to sound like Flea-bay but this is a rare one....

$2995 to your FFL's door. Please be sure they will accept a firearm from a non-FFL holder.

First "I'll take it" gets it.

1_Clements_zpscke9rt0p.jpg

2_Clements_zpsmfjkblcs.jpg

3_Clements_zpslrqlvvec.jpg

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
Sugar River said:
By "stoutest .38 + P loads" are we talking 38-44 HD type loads?

From Clements website....

".38 handloads: 125 gr. bullet to 1200+ fps, 158 gr. to 1150+, 180 gr. to 1100+ "

These numbers are for the six shot conversions.....this gun is stronger...

PotatoJudge

Single-Sixer
This gun has a phenomenal trigger and the micarta grips fill the hand nicely. They're so well fit that you've gotta work to find and edge to grab to remove them. The Bowen sight blade is a new replacement installed by Bowen. The brushed finish is nice, especially on the octagonal flats, and the muzzle has a classy little chamfer that's cut perfectly. When I talked to David a couple years ago he remembered the details of the build including the grips which he made himself and offered to do his firing pin upgrade at the time. The free spin pawl makes loading and unloading much easier given the 38 rim diameter. This gun is TIGHT.

At this price you're paying less than the cost of the build, not including the value of the base gun. Just wish I could swing it right now! GLWS!!