FS: Centerfire OM single six project, Glock 36, Glock 21 con

Help Support Ruger Forum:

medicdave

Blackhawk
Listing for my brother in Maine. Up for sale is a very clean old model single six main frame, grip frame (xr3-red couple boo boos in the anodizing), original unconverted parts, with a new model 32 h&r cylinder and barrel with aluminum erh, ejector rod, and spring. We had planned on converting this to centerfire (has not been converted yet) to make an old model 32, and have decided to use a new model instead (I know, the horror!). The barrel is the correct thread and pitch for the frame only needing the shoulder turned off to allow it to mate to the main frame. Cylinder is a very nice fit to the frame. Ready to tinker on at home, or send off to the Smith of your choice for a relatively inexpensive yet interesting build.

$450 shipped to your ffl for the package. Willing to split the package up, but would like to keep it together unless the main frame sells separately first.

Next up is a sweet little Glock 36 with some bells and whistles added. It has an upgraded recoil guide and spring set, xs night sights, extended slide release, and a zevtech trigger and connector installed. Very mild recoil for a compact 45 and the aftermarket trigger really cleans up the trigger pull. Comes to you as pictured with 2 magazines, case, and above listed goodies.

$500 shipped to your ffl.

Last up is an Advantage Arms 22lr conversion for a Glock 20/21. Comes with 2 magazines, one unopened, the other test fired less than 50 rounds, case, cleaning kit, and lube. Ran like a champ untill my brother decided the large frame Glock wasn't his cup of tea.

$200 shipped to your door.

montana outfitters

Single-Sixer
do you have the original barrel and cylinder?????? changing from rim fire to center fire is a big job....please let me know of the original parts,thanks,Ron

medicdave

Blackhawk
The original barrel and a fitted 22 magnum cylinder (not original to the gun but of proper dimensions ) are available. If someone is interested in the rifmfire package it would be available as complete assembled gun for $325 shipped to your ffl.

medicdave

Blackhawk
Xman your second in line for the barrel and cylinder.

For the rest if your not interested in the 32 it's still a great donor frame for a 41 special, 38 super, 38 special or the like.

medicdave

Blackhawk
Last bump before going to auction tomorrow. If you've been thinking on it now the time to act.

medicdave

Blackhawk
Frame spf to jbowjm, 32 barrel and cylinder still available for $200 shipped.

Make offers on the Glock and conversion kit if interested. Worst he can do is say no.