NEW RUGER #5773 327 $579 SHIPPED ON THE WAY!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
SP101 4" new from Ruger - ON THE WAY! YOUR COST ONLY $579 SHIPPED each. YOU MUST POST HERE TO GET THIS PRICE! Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email only please - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Posting here does not guarantee you a gun, but I do my best to take them in order. Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT WITHIN 5 DAYS PLEASE - no trades, no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 7.8% and no there is no discount if I don't ship because I have to do the background check instead. Pickup by prior arrangement only. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for quite a while - check my 2000+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.
Mike Reber / Arizona Arms LLC / [email protected]
500 E Comstock
Chandler AZ 85225
480.201.4178 Cell
480.503.3227 Fax

ixbhqv.jpg

Neezer

Bearcat
I checked the lipseys link provided in this thread and it is claiming that this gun is a double action only..........I'm finding this very very hard to believe

larrupin

Bearcat
Gramps,

As frankenfab posted earlier in the thread here is the link to lipseys showing what it is:
https://www.lipseys.com/itemfinder.aspx?mfg=Ruger&type=Revolver&caliber=327+Federal+Magnum

bisleybill69

Bearcat
I'll take one!

Need to know if you're talking about the NEW Ruger Model 5773 (adj sights with 4.2" barrel) or the old fixed sight 3". Just noted date on your posting (2005) so if your ARE talking about the new issue AS/4.2" model - I'll take one. But if the 3" fixed sight, not what I'm wanting.

bisleybill69

Bearcat
FYI

Just got off phone with Ruger - Lipsey's is wrong. Revolver is standard SA/DA - NOT double action only.