Mark ll price check

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
I'm looking at a mark ll 10 stainless in excellent condition. Don't have box or paper work he's asking 725. is this a fair price? I've been looking for one and their getting hard to find in good shape. Not alot of guys want to sell them. I put this on the semi section first but should of put it here. I'm going to meet with him tomorrow so any reply would be appreicated. thanks

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
If it were NIB or as NIB it would bring that. But I see KMK10 no box and papers nice condition $500 - $600. But I would stay around $500.

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
thanks for the replies, i had to be on the job so i didn't get with him. I'll see him monday and now i know what i'll try to give for it. thanks again

mohavesam

Hawkeye
- they are indeed getting harder to find in 98+ condition. I've seen more than a few that the seller claimed "mint" or "as-new", only to find they've been shot and unclean, and prices were way too high for ME.

- if truly as-new (un-used) I'd say they aren't plentiful that way. You decide how long you've looked and how old you'll be when you find a better one.

As always: Price is set by a seller - value is set by a buyer.

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
Went to look at the mark ll 10 it was born in 84 and is very clean but he wouldn't come off that 700.00 price. I'm sure one will come up for sell with box and papers one day. thanks again for the replys

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
Not only that aomagrat you don't see them at to many shows. There on ebay but hate to go through all that red tape. Take care of it

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
Meant to say gunbroker not ebay. Been working all day just tired you know how it goes.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
ditto1958 said:
Seems rather high. Saw one here in a big box store for $399.
Thats about half the last MSRP, and quite a few years ago at that.
you sure it was a stainless 10" NIB :?: Maybe you could pass on the location/store ?

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

My Mk512 was purchased new, from a chain sporting goods store which has some really good sale prices, but is otherwise nothing special on prices. It was $260 before the tax and other add-on costs, regular price. Around 2000 or so?

When the MkIII came out, the price on MkIIs in my neighborhood instantly jumped to just about the same as a new MkIII, which, in blue, was now about $360. Add $50 for SS, and a few bucks for the extra barrel length, and about $500 would sound interesting here. This seller's price seems way out of line to me, but there may be someone who just has to have it at that...

Rick C

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
I have been to several shows here in Tn and you don't see them to much. I found 1 at the Sparta show for a 1000.00 nib blue with all the goodies. Maybe what part of the country you live in there little more popular. I found1 about a month ago stainless lnib for 650.00 and i bought it. I might have paid to much but i wanted it and that's what matters. It's a great piece to shoot and dead on. And i'll have fun shooting some of those tree rats.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
A quick search on GB of sold 10" MK II guns shows $794 (blue) and $1095 (SS) selling prices, one had 17 bids. Sooo... :wink:

Seller sets price - buyer sets value.

They won't be makin' any more.

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
Thanks mohavesam for the info. looks like i did alright but it is like you said seller price- buyer pays if they want it.