Ruger Family Portrait

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rolan_Kraps

Bearcat
NikA said:
Noticed you reversed the front sight blade on the adjustable sight single actions. Any reason in particular you do this?

I find it gives me a better site picture and the "ramp forward" seems to reholster better.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
There is a "Buck Rogers" looking pistol directly above the cheekpiece on the rifle with sort of a bronze colored barrel jacket. Is that a pellet pistol? A single shot?

Bob Wright

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
NikA said:
It's a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lightweight.

Thank you. I believe that is about the strangest pistol I've ever seen!

I've had Ruger .22 pistols before, but none that funny looking. I'd like to see it broken down?

Bob Wright

In the second picture, what are the grips on the two revolvers at 12 0'clock and 6 0'clock? Do you have any more pictures of them? I see a jeweled trigger on one....

Rolan_Kraps

Bearcat
Kevin said:
In the second picture, what are the grips on the two revolvers at 12 0'clock and 6 0'clock? Do you have any more pictures of them? I see a jeweled trigger on one....

Kevin,
You have a good eye for detail.
I'm into Steampunk. I even created a "unofficial" Steampunk category for Cowboy Action Shooting.
Those grips are Checkered black Plastic Ruger grips that have been Hydro dipped in a Steampunk pattern.

Close-up
DSCN4570.jpg

With my IAC 1887 Steampunked. This features Cerekoting and hydro dipping of the handguards, along with a custom butt cover.
DSCN4568.jpg

DSCN4569.jpg