Wow it's beautiful BP weather here in Southern Kentucky!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tallbald

Buckeye
MY mercy! The weather is beautiful and I need to make the range hot with smoky flashing BP fun and goodness! 70's and up all week. My Ruger Old Army's, teeny little NAA Super Companion, my CVA Optima V2 hand cannon and my fantasy gun brassy 1858 Remington are begging to be taken out of their winter quarters and allowed to stretch. I need to travel to Gamaliel Shooter's Supply over in Monroe County and stock up on #11 caps and such, and fire up the casting pot to make provisions for summer! I'm sure others on the forum are hearing the call. For serious social work (Lord please forbid the need) I'll carry my Ruger P95, P89DC stainless, or SP101 three incher but for fun and appreciation I often just grab a front stuffer. Slow, cheap and conducive to talk with a range buddy the archaic ways tickle this old fat bald man to the core! Don Sterchi.
[url][URL=http://s1084.photobucket....t.com/albums/j420/tallbald/PA292130.jpg[/img][/url][/url]
[URL=http://s1084.photobucket.com/u...t.com/albums/j420/tallbald/P8120088.jpg[/img][/url]

magpouch

Single-Sixer
You are clearly someone I would love to shoot with! Nothing better than spending time doing what you love with happy folk! Enjoy!

Rclark

Hunter
Up here it is not 'quite' front stuffer weather ... but getting there. Only expect up to 5" of snow in the next few days... Anyway, I was content to take a .44 Special flattop for an outing last Sunday afternoon. But I am with ya' pard. Nothing like loading slow and enjoying some BP fun. I have a brand new Walker I want to 'stuff' .... sooner than later! :) . The ROAs will have to wait their turn!

daveg.inkc

Hunter
Spring like in North Missouri. I shot a SS Old Army, this last weekend. 45 grs of Pyro Pistol and a 11 magnum cap. I added the One Ragged Hole peep to it.

sasu

Single-Sixer
Not Black Powder weather here yet. Have to shoot Smokeless.

Freezing 20 F today but sunny.

Shooting_20170225_zps55jgkhfw.jpg