New Ruger Revolvers Facebook page

Help Support Ruger Forum:

48flyer

Single-Sixer
Please join, and show off your revolvers.
The rules are simple. RUGER REVOLVERS ONLY
We won't put up with any of the facebook B.S. on there either

Update:
Lots of good stuff going on here.
Over 8000 members now , a lot of good guys from here are on there as well

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1001986439910967/

Thanks

BlkHawk73

Hunter
We won't put up with any of the facebook B.S. on there either

That include the common "here, join my group" posts from trolls only there to push their own page, group or youtube channel? :evil:

48flyer

Single-Sixer
The rules are clearly stated on the page. One of them is to respect all of the members.
Calling me a troll for wanting to promote the collection of Ruger Revolvers?
What are you doing here then?
Some folks just cant resist being an internet ass
Have a nice day

BlkHawk73

Hunter
48flyer said:
The rules are clearly stated on the page. One of them is to respect all of the members.
Calling me a troll for wanting to promote the collection of Ruger Revolvers?
What are you doing here then?
Some folks just cant resist being an internet ass
Have a nice day

LOL Touchy? Maybe just guilty conscience? My question was directed at those that will join a fb group just to push their own page and not contribute to the group. Those that join a group just to post up links to their own youtube channel or website and not contribute to any of the discussions. Have moderated a few fb groups that quickly became nothing but a place for self promotion and advertising. If asking this is being the "internet ass" as you put it, well, guilty! :roll:

NitroAcres

Single-Sixer
The one Ruger related FB page had grown tiresome with people being allowed to post unrelated to Ruger Revolvers on a very frequent basis, and bickering and name calling was not checked.

His new page restricts it to Ruger Revolvers Only...of interest to many who do not do Forums any longer and some of us who do both.

48flyer

Single-Sixer
NitroAcres said:
The one Ruger related FB page had grown tiresome with people being allowed to posts unrelated to Ruger Revolvers on a very frequent basis, and bickering and name calling was not checked.

His new page restricts it to Ruger Revolvers Only...of interest to many who do not do Forums any longer and some of us who do both.

This is the reason for the new page. Anything not related to the title of the page, will not be allowed!
RUGER REVOLVERS ONLY

Three50seven

Buckeye
Just sent mine join request. Look forward to seeing some nice Ruger revolvers on my news feed! I enjoy this forum, and try to browse through once a day or so, but recently there just hasn't been much to look at... :roll:

Rclark

Hunter
What's facebook?

Well, I do know, but waste of time. Don't do facebook. Face to face over a dinner table or at the range is much better face time :) .

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Facebook. Meh.
Because of their politics, censoring of gun-related issues, and huge donations to the Clintons, I defer.
I spend enough precious time here and a couple other real shooter/hunter forums.

Besides the Gallery here is already the place to post photos.

Tip

Single-Sixer
Thank you, but not for me.
I do have a FB account. But, I'm not so trusting that I'd put my Ruger revolvers, or anything else of value in a place that identifies other details of my life. Nor do I post vacation pics until the wife and I are back home.
'Too many ways to become a "victim" of crime, anymore.