45 Colt Liberty

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LAH

Buckeye
Since the last post I have a few more hundred down range. I was out Wednesday & took a few pictures. Also found a new long range target. Hope you enjoy them.

Clay birds at 50 yards

Can you see the clay birds. [50 yards]

The long range target

Zoomed target, center of picture just above the halfway vertical, the bright rock.

Smee781

Single-Sixer
Wow, I wish I has somewhere like that to shoot. Congrats on a good looking revolver, I to am a fan of the Blackhawk but mine is still in 45Colt. I havent found an acp cylinder yet at a reasonable price. Keep up the good shooting and I hope your hands contuine to heal.

LAH

Buckeye
Haven't updated this in a while. I took sometime off from the little gun to shoot prairie dogs in Kansas & run around the mid-west for a couple weeks. Barbara & I have been involved in some revivals & ministry work so that's takes time but I'm about back to the normal shooting routine.

I have changed bullets to the Accurate 45-200H.

Shot these groups offhand. All bulls are 1 1/2". While I'm doing better I'm still not were I need to be.

LAH

Buckeye
Gun still shoot better than I do. And this bullet does better than the Lyman. At least it does with Promo powder.

eveled

Hawkeye
I bought a lypsey's flattop.45,. It is awesome with the acp cylinder. Those little stubby bullets fall right in, and the empties usually drop out without the ejector. Loads right from a 1911 magazine too.

Nice gun OP, I'm glad your hands are feeling better too.