my new ruger 9mm

Help Support Ruger Forum:

44-357

Single-Sixer
Today at the Winston gunshow I looked around and found the lowest priced Ruger LC9s.I have been wanting one I really like how they feel. I got it for $329 plus tax. so total was about $354. I cant wait to hit the range with it. Anyone else have one?

loaded round

Hunter
I've had one for about 4 months now. I mounted a Crimson Trace laser on my LC9s and it is usually my daily pocket carry pistol. I do use it's manual safety!

Sloman

Bearcat
Got the LC9s Pro and had to send back to the factory due to brass in face and horizontal "stove pipes". Problems did not originate till over the 400 round mark. Ruger did me good. I got it back today and they basically rebuilt the whole slide. Shot 100 rounds through her just a few hours ago and she is doing good....so far. Further testing will be done. Seems she likes 115 gr ammo more than 124. Your testing may vary.

I also put a Talon grip on mine and it helped it immensely. Now I can hold on to it better.

Enjoy!

rich56

Bearcat
Bought one few months ago when I wasn't pleased with how I shot my wife's S&W 60. Love the LC9s. I can shoot it more accurately. Works 100%. Did I say I love it?

44-357

Single-Sixer
shot mine today and I love it.its the same size as my glock 42 so I traded my g42 to a deputy for a g27. I was getting some great groups out of it. shot my 1970 mk1 22 and was lovin it also. I think ruger did great on the LC9s

Strangely enough I have not even tried the two extra mags I bought from Ruger yet... I may slip down to the pond later on this morning a make sure they all work... but I have my dawg with me and he hates fireworks and shooting.... As for my neighbor Sloman's problem... I'm still trying to imagine when I will have the time or inclination to put a couple hundred rounds through this pistol...