Barrel address on top of barrel

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlackEagle

Blackhawk
I picked up an Old Model Super Single Six today and was surprised to see the barrel address on the top of the barrel instead of the side. Is this normal? I looked through the RENE and didn't see any mention of the location :?

Lefty SRH

Blackhawk
BlackEagle said:
I picked up an Old Model Super Single Six today and was surprised to see the barrel address on the top of the barrel instead of the side. Is this normal? I looked through the RENE and didn't see any mention of the location :?

What is RENE?

Lefty SRH said:
BlackEagle said:

What is RENE?

Look here for info on RENE:

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=30544

A great source of Ruger information and a bargain as well.

americal

Hunter
Lefty SRH said:
BlackEagle said:

What is RENE?
Its worth every penny :lol: The book you can get from RENE tells ALL the tid-bits to much to memorize for me :!: sure have used it a lot--tells all about rollmarks 8)and everything else.

BlackEagle

Blackhawk
The RENE is all of the above and more. If you're into Rugers you need to get it.

Latest posts