Ruger million dollar gun challenge. Mike Fifer CEO neck tie

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Here is another piece of history. This is back when Ruger did the million dollar gun challenge. Here CEO Mike Fifer presents NRA Wayne LaPierre with a check for 315,100.00. This is the actual neck tie Mike was wearing during the presentation. This year at the Shot Show I had Mike sign this matting to have the tie framed in along with the button. Another fine piece of Ruger memorabilia, truely one of a kind. :D

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Thanks Terry, I have a neck tie of Bill Rugers I am going to do next. It is red in color and without looking at my notes on it I think only 36 were made. I just have to find one of his buisness cards to put with it. I have some of those cards but they are boxed up with all that other Ruger stuff. I just need time to sort all that memorabilia :shock: I also have several other items from the old man's estate that I need to dig out for some future RCA articles and get photo's of those items.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
No Terry it is made by Giovanni. It is red but the back side or lets say the inside is a dark blue. The eagle is black with white SR. The ties your talking about "Vinyard Vines" were sold at Ruger Shop . com and came in several colors. I think 4 different colors. I have those as well. If I remember those also had a pattern of some sort. The tie "red" is solid.