Ruger 4R Program 22/45 Lite

Help Support Ruger Forum:

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
I am not sure how anyone would know that?? If they do, I would like to know how many of the 25-06 American Predators were made. Seems to me like these two were just made for the program.

Jason at Lipsey's

Single-Sixer
Correct Lee. The 25-06 Predators and Bronze MKIII Lites were exclusive incentive guns for the 4R program. No idea of how many will be made, but I know where two of the Predators are....

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
The program runs from May through Sept. According to info online. Due to no more info online about individual sales of the bronze 22/45 on any auction sites, may not be many made. I only found 2 or 3 that had been sold or selling. Anyway I am picking up one tomorrow NIB. The Lites may be my next addition as it is getting harder to find the MarkIIs I need.

chet15

Hawkeye
Ruger's website says the 4R program has now ended and that all redemption requests must be turned in by October 31.
Somebody may know how many of the bronze lites have been produced. I can see Ruger making a certain number, to have enough for the end of the program plus a few more. If they weren't requested often, would probably make it easy to make a judgement call on quantity.
Chet15