Gary Reeder Guns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Who here is familiar with Gary Reeder custom Rugers? How does his work compare to others in the business? Thanks.
Keith

Hawkeye,
Thanks for the link. It answers ALL of my questions and then some. There is NO need for anyone else to answer my original question.
Keith

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
Soooooooo...what is your decision , Keith ?
And just why would you give a hoot-in-'ell what a bunch of guys you do not even know pontificate on the subject ?
Just curious.
And so it goes...

mike7mm08

Buckeye
Just a got back a bisley grip frame fitted with grips from him. It takes a lot for me to be impressed by a gunsmith. I would of been impressed by these grips if they were half as good as they are. Some of his stuff is not my style. But I would have him build something to my specs if I was in the market.

Johnnu2

Hunter
+1 Have heard great things about their work, but what I've seen is too gaudy for my taste..... However, if I were to recommend a custom gunsmith who has actually done work for me, I would wholeheartedly recommend Dave Clements....

LarryH

Single-Sixer
Gary's service is excellent! I have a custom 41GNR Blackhawk and a Bisley Hunter that he put an octagon barrel on. Both great shooters, smooth as silk with his Performance Package. I find it a great past time to play with the GNR cartridges and am very happy with my choice. He currently has my Encore Pro-Hunter and I will soon have 2 barrels fitted in 429GNR and 455GNR. I've met him personally and hope to do more business with him and Colleen.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
I had them rework a Browning 71 for me some time ago. I simply opted no engraving, an option that somehow escapes most commentors who have never held nor fired their work.

I endorse them 100%, as much as any other poor fool trying to earn a living doing custom gunsmithing.

Latest posts