SOLD: 4" Full-Lug SP101 .22LR. (PA)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Legionnaire

Single-Sixer
** SOLD **

Want to sell a used but very good condition SP101 in .22LR. It is a 6-shooter, with a 4-inch full lug barrel and windage adjustable rear sight. Comes in one of Ruger's grey plastic boxes, with no label, and includes a manual. It has a set of 41 Magnum's custom grip inserts installed, and I'll include the original black plastic inserts as well.

I am not the original owner, so don't have an accurate round count. I've put at least one brick through it, probably less than two, but it is still clean and tight. Why selling? Wanted a lighter .22 to throw in a field kit and just picked up a S&W 317. And at the range, I prefer my Single Six.

$575 shipped to your FFL in legal lower 47 (sorry, don't want to mess with CA), as long as he or she will accept shipment from a private seller. Plus $25 if it has to go FFL to FFL. Thanks for looking.

hittman

Staff member
Can't imagine anyone would regret having one of these in their collection or accumulation of fine Rugers!

Legionnaire

Single-Sixer
Don't regret having it, but I'm a shooter rather than a collector and interests have changed. Still like Rugers plenty -- more Ruger revolvers in the collection than any other other brand. But I prefer the Single Six for target shooting, and the S&W 317 for field carry. This one has sat for two years unfired, so it ought to go to someone who will benefit from it.