HOWDY....AGAIN!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OLDGUY79

Bearcat
I'm not really sure what happened to my original introduction, I must have screwed it up. But I did receive a whole bunch of welcomes back..??
I guess that I missed the part about waiting three days to post, but did post about using LASERS AGAIN. Thank you to all of you who commented and helped to give me direction. I did order a CT LG-431 grip laser for my wife's LCP. If the USPS does not lose it, it should be here in a week or so!!
I've been browsing the forums for some time and are delighted that there does not appear to be any "jags" here. So many other forums appear to be loaded with jerks. Thanks for that!
I will try to acknowledge as many questions for me that I can. I'm old and don't always check my listing.
Nice being here, with other Ruger fans!
Thanks for having me!
The picture below is of my shooting range. I got a hold of an old cable reel and this is the result. The targets and backstop are just about 40 yards downrange.

Attachments

• 20210516_132506.jpg
    20210516_132506.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 24

epags

Single-Sixer
I'm not really sure what happened to my original introduction, I must have screwed it up. But I did receive a whole bunch of welcomes back..??
I guess that I missed the part about waiting three days to post, but did post about using LASERS AGAIN. Thank you to all of you who commented and helped to give me direction. I did order a CT LG-431 grip laser for my wife's LCP. If the USPS does not lose it, it should be here in a week or so!!
I've been browsing the forums for some time and are delighted that there does not appear to be any "jags" here. So many other forums appear to be loaded with jerks. Thanks for that!
I will try to acknowledge as many questions for me that I can. I'm old and don't always check my listing.
Nice being here, with other Ruger fans!
Thanks for having me!
The picture below is of my shooting range. I got a hold of an old cable reel and this is the result. The targets and backstop are just about 40 yards downrange.
Very clever!

Star43

Blackhawk
Thanks....we had sun...let's see, last May I think!🥴
Well actually it is Raining today. Haven't had any in a while. Probably will be close to the last time it will rain for a while. In case you didn't know, it doesn't rain here at all in the summer time. In the valley. None at all. Late September maybe, then October it will start. It basically only rains in the winter time here.... Welcome back.....!!! 🙂👍

OLDGUY79

Bearcat
Well actually it is Raining today. Haven't had any in a while. Probably will be close to the last time it will rain for a while. In case you didn't know, it doesn't rain here at all in the summer time. In the valley. None at all. Late September maybe, then October it will start. It basically only rains in the winter time here.... Welcome back.....!!! 🙂👍
We actually had rain today too. Beautiful sunny day yesterday. So much so that was able to unlimber th AR and ring some steel