Classified (marketplace) feedback??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

With the recent amount of scams all over the internet, I was wondering if the Ruger Forum has any kind of marketplace feedback so we can give our experiences, good or bad.
If you are a member of the FAL Files you know the feedback over there, which works very well. It's no guarantee that someone won't scam you, of course, but if someone has many, sometimes dozens or hundreds of transactions that are good, chances you'll feel safe sending them hundreds/thousands of dollars.
Just food for thought. Being of the older generation, I don't know how some of those low-life's can scam people out of hard earned money and then sleep at night.
If there is some sort of feedback on here, I'd appreciate someone directing me to it.

Thanks, Bill

Last edited:
It seems this subject has come up before a few times. Not sure why it hasn't gone anywhere. Aside from the few scammers that do get reported (or so it seems.) I don't think there are too many problems with the classifieds.

I can see a few issues. Say for example a buyer rates a seller 4 out of 5 stars. Then a feud starts. Seller wants to know why not 5 stars. Or say the post office takes a month to deliver a package. That isn't the sellers fault, but buyer gets upset and rates seller a 2 star out of 5. Then an argument begins. Then John Johnson who isn't a part of the transaction chimes in with his two cents and eggs both parties on to a real seething mess.

Then the mods have to get involved and put someone in time out. Meanwhile I went to the kitchen to make popcorn, and before I know it the whole thread got deleted. Now my dogs want to eat the popcorn and interrupt my YouTube video because there's no more action over here.

But I digress.

Sh*t heads are coming out of the woodwork all over the internet, and will scam you out of your money faster then fast, and since I've been hanging here the last months (couple years?) I've grown to like it here.
I just thought a feedback system would be beneficial but it appears it's not wanted so que sera sera.

Okay, back to Rugers.............

Part of it goes back to this forum being one of the best on the internet. Many of the members who post regularly are trustworthy.

But, I do agree with you on the scammers coming out of the woodwork.