Win -2- of the new Ruger Forum Decals!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

aminahyaquin

Bearcat
Very excited and I plan to make some room on my truck, paws crossed, should I win . I am always happy to share my lifetime favorite Ruger! I had to trade it away to get back a horse who had been sold to an abuser by the guy who i gave it to--- our shared farrier let me know my beautiful boy was in trouble and I had to trade a heifer, another horse ( to the original guy who is good to horses, to make the deal work) and my all time most favorite gun to get Gus (named after Augustus McCrea ) back safely home. DRUM ROLL my Bisley Birdshead .32 single six in stainless 5.5. arghh . I miss it still.

Galaxiedan

Blackhawk
Favorite is hard to define, my favorite plinker is my 22/45 lite suppressed.

My favorite truck gun is my P90
My favorite big gun is my Super Redhawk 480
Favorite Ruger rifle is a .308 Ranch with some really nice wood.
Favorite Ruger that protects my wife is a special edition LCR with the gold inlay.
Favorite......

buckshot

Single-Sixer
If I had to pick only one I guess my favorite would have to be my Original Vaquero 5.5" stainless in 45 Colt. Something about "Ruger Only" loads put a big smile on my face.

jdmoon49

Bearcat
Hot off the presses! Ruger Decals for members.

To introduce the new Ruger Forum decals we are going to have a fun Giveaway!

View attachment 1588

On May 4th, 2022, five members will be drawn. Each winner will receive two (2) of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite model of a Ruger firearm.

For those of you that wish to receive your Ruger Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up for an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the Ruger Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions

Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail the -2- Ruger Forum decals to you.
My favorite Ruger is the SR9.

Ohio! Way too freakin' close to the city!
Mine is my first gun I ever bought (new)......Ruger P89 DC in stainless. It's big, it cycles noticeably, it's pretty, it's reliable and it's pretty accurate! I don't carry it because it's large and I don't shoot it as often as I should...... BUT it's an old friend that's never let me down and it's one of my son's favorite guns. What more could you ask for? It's more trustworthy than the Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry I used to own and cost way less!

That said, I have other Rugers I love to shoot but the P89 has been with me the longest.

pwrwgn

Bearcat
Hot off the presses! Ruger Decals for members.

To introduce the new Ruger Forum decals we are going to have a fun Giveaway!

View attachment 1588

On May 4th, 2022, five members will be drawn. Each winner will receive two (2) of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite model of a Ruger firearm.

For those of you that wish to receive your Ruger Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up for an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the Ruger Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions

Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail the -2- Ruger Forum decals to you.
I guess I have to go with the Ruger Vaquero is my favorite. Currently have 4 of them. Built like tanks! Shoot Cowboy action with them. Put a lot of rounds through them.