OJ Simpson has passed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hittman

Staff member
Let's please not say anything to get the thread deleted! Know he was controversial to say the least.
Tons of talent maybe only matched by an equal amount of demons.
Hope he's at peace now.

MHtractorguy

Single-Sixer
I loved OJ. I idolized the man. He was a great football player, a talented and funny actor, and a generation did look up to him.
RIP OJ.

America should go back and view the horrid pictures of the murders he performed and take a day to remember the victims and their families. It is not human to have performed the sadistic Butchery of what he did to the Mother of his own children and a totally innocent man he never met. A perverted sick Sociopath. He not only attacked these two innocent people but attacked all of America the day he was freed.
And understand that freeing him is just a example of how Society has degenerated to what it is today. A place were Cops are Criminals and Criminals Saints. (Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil, song)

Last edited:
IMG_1928.jpeg

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
A place were Cops are Criminals and Criminals Saints. (Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil, song)
The line is actually:

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints

And then goes on to say:

As heads is tails, just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

Pretty good description of the world today, isn't it? :oops:

BULL'S-EYE

Buckeye

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP

HAH! I successfully called these at Babylon Bee stories! I'm starting to get better at this game, ;) :LOL: (y)